ABB PVI-5.0TL-OUTD Inverter
ABB PVI-5.0TL-OUTD Single Phase String Inverter
The ABB PVI-5.0TL-OUTD inverter is specifically designed for residential solar systems and small commercial solar systems. This inverter caters for solar installations that fall between the 5kw and 20kw range.
In addition, the ABB PVI-5.0TL-OUTD solar inverter has been designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions and the wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced PV solar string size.
Some advantages of the ABB PVI-5.0TL-OUTD inverter include:
- High operating efficiency of 97.0%
- Flat efficiency curve allowing the inverter to operate consistently within small fluctuations of input voltage
- Flexible input range allowing the inverter to be integrated to a wide range of solar power system designs
- Natural convection cooling equating to improved reliability
- Safety disconnecting switches in accordance with international standards
|Technical data||ABB PVI5000-OUTD|
|Maximum AC Output Power||5000 W|
|MPP Voltage Range||150-530 V|
|Maximum Input DC Voltage||600 V|
|Maximum DC Input Current Per Tracker||36 A/18 A|