Fronius Galvo 2.0
Fronius Galvo 2.0
Not just an inverter but an energy management system.
With power categories ranging from 1.5 to 3.1 kW, the Fronius Galvo is the perfect solution for households.
Fronius inverters are specifically designed to be easily integrated with the contemporary concept of "Smart grids" and contains a user-friendly interface that allows wireless monitoring of the PV system via WLAN.
This avoids the need for long data cable runs from the outdoor inverter to the indoor router.
In addition, the cutting edge SnapINverter mounting technology allows for fast and easy installation. The Galvo inverter also comes with a high frequency transformer meaning you can save on material costs and hence it is a lighter inverter. Making the device perfect for small systems with self-consumption purposes.
Some advantages of the Fronius Galvo 1.5 includes:
- Smart Grid ready: The Advanced Grid Features (AGF) incorporate a range of functions that support reliable grid operation.
- High maximum efficiency of 95.9%.
- With its low power categories and single-phase design, the Fronius Galvo makes it possible to achieve a high self-consumption component.
- Easy to install due to SnapINverter technology.
- Complete monitoring support with both wireless and wired options.
- Built-in high frequency inverters to save space and material cost.
- Low weight (16.8kg) and compact in size.
SnapINverter mounting system
The SnapINverter mounting system makes inverter installation & servicing very straightforward. After fitting the wall bracket and cabling for the device, the inverter is placed in the wall bracket before being swivelled into position and secured.
|Technical data||Fronius Galvo 2.0|
|Maximum AC Output Power||2000 W|
|MPP Voltage Range||120-335 V|
|Maximum Input DC Voltage||420 V|
|Maximum DC Input Current Per Tracker||17.8 A|