SolarEdge 5kW Back up Single Phase String Inverter
SolarEdge 5kW Back up Single Phase Inverter
Specifically designed to work with power optimizers
SolarEdge inverters provide end-to-end distributed solar power harvesting and PV monitoring solutions while working to maximise the power generation within residential, commercial and large scale PV systems.
The SolarEdge solar inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or the environmental conditions.
The built-in module-level monitoring receiver allows data to be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of the entire system for each individual solar panels with optimisers.
In addition, this 5kW backup single phase SolarEdge inverter is built for the future with a 12 year standard warranty that can be extended to 25 years!
SolarEdge backup single phase inverter highlights include:
- Supports StorEdge Solution Applications - reduce electric bills with maximised self-consumption and profile programming
- Provides Backup Power - StorEdge Inverter includes the hardware required for automatically supplying power to backed-up loads in the event of grid outages
- Simple Design and Installation - single inverter for managing PV production, battery storage and backup power
- Enhanced Safety - designed to eliminate high voltage during installation, maintenance or firefighting
- Full Visibility - built-in monitoring of battery status, PV production, remaining backup power, and self-consumption data
- Easy Maintenance - remote access to inverter software
Please note, with SolarEdge solar inverters a power optimzer is needed. Below are the different optimzers available:
|Technical data||SolarEdge 5kW Back up Single Phase|
|Maximum AC Output Power||5000 W|
|Maximum Input DC Voltage||500 V|
|Maximum DC Input Current||19.5 A|