As our valued customer, we would like to keep you up to date with any news that might involve your business. As you may know, earlier this year AGL has entered into an agreement to acquire Solgen Energy Group, including Sol Distribution. This acquisition complements and strengthens AGL’s existing solar and distribution capabilities, enabling us to deliver more tailored and innovative solutions for our customers. Read more about the acquisition here.
Here is an overview of what this means for our customers:
- Complement our existing business – we are not only adding more knowledge and expertise to the already experienced team at Sol, but also more support and breadth of services provided by the AGL team.
- Trusted Australian partnership – As one of Australia’s oldest companies with over 180 years, AGL is an ASX-listed investor in renewable energy and operates Australia’s largest electricity generation portfolio.
- Expansion possibilities – with AGL’s multiple locations across the nation and available infrastructure, we’ll be looking at expanding our warehouse capabilities to improve logistics as well as customer service.
- Increased offering, resources and technologies – a bigger range of products, access to new areas of expertise and therefore, the opportunity to offer a better customer experience.
- Additional value and convenience – AGL has complementary services that can provide a better value for your business and overall, a better service.
- Combined forces – we believe that a larger organisation will allow us to provide a wider array of services and more depth. It will certainly make the company stronger and more competitive in the market.
- Same values & goals – both organisations have been leading companies in the industry and we are confident we can, not only continue, but improve the excellent service and deep expertise. Together, we share the commitment to a sustainable future through renewable energy.
WHO WILL BE LOOKING AFTER YOU?
You will continue to be taken care of by the same team in Western Australia as all of our people are being retained in their current roles. We will continue to provide the great level of services and support our customers have come to expect.
We are grateful to you for your loyalty and for giving us the opportunity to keep on providing you with our bigger and better services. We look forward to you reaping the numerous benefits of this new affiliation.
Proudly Australian for more than 180 years, AGL supplies around 4.2 million services to customers, including energy and telecommunications services. AGL are committed to making the delivery of essential services simple, fair and transparent. AGL operates the largest electricity portfolio in the National Electricity Market made up of traditional coal and gas-fired generation, and renewables such as wind, hydro and solar. They also operate gas storage and production assets. They’re focussed on developing flexible supply, building on their history as Australia’s leading private investor in renewable energy, to support the transition to a new energy system. AGL has a passionate belief in progress and a relentless determination to make things better for communities, customers, the Australian economy and our planet.