Published: 27 July 2023
The highly anticipated SMA Sunny Tripower X, the successor to the Sunny Tripower TL30, is now here and available at Sol Distribution!
This is the innovative system solution for commercial PV systems. The integrated System Manager function with direct access to Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS monitors up to five SMA inverters and one energy meter. Thanks to the wide input voltage range and the high input current capability, it is compatible with the latest generation of high-performance PV modules.
The NEW SMA Sunny Tripower X (STP X) Now Available at Sol
We have three power classes available: 15/20/25 kW
(SKU: INV-SMA-STP15-50, INV-SMA-STP20-50, INV-SMA-STP25-50)
Integrated system manager
- Monitoring and control for up to 5 inverters (max. 135 kVA) included
- Direct access to Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS
- SMA Dynamic Power Control
- SMA ArcFix arc-fault circuit interrupter
- DC overvoltage protection
- Simplified grid and PV system protection
- Yield increase through integrated SMA ShadeFix
- I-V generator diagnostics
- Direct selling with SMA SPOT
- SMA Smart Connected
- 3 MPP trackers
- High input current for high performance PV modules
- Modular design allowing expansion for future energy management functions.
Unboxing The SMA Sunny Tripower X
SMA Australia’s Regional Business Development Manager, James Edwards, will be unboxing the STP X product and its packaged accessories, highlighting the key features and applications of this latest innovative offering.