Published in October 2022
Promo ended: 27 October 2022
We are giving away a Melbourne Victory Jersey at our All-Energy booth this year so make sure you come visit us at stand N123 (near the cafe area). Sol Distribution is an official Sponsor of All-Energy Australia.
We have a raffle drum on one of our desks where you can insert your business card or take one of our tickets and put your name and mobile number so we can contact you when we do the raffle on Wednesday 26 October in the afternoon.
This year we are a proud sponsor of All-Energy Australia. We are now located right next to the cafe seating area in the middle of the exhibition floor.
There will be plenty new products to see in our booth, including battery storage solutions as well as new partnerships announced.
The Sol Distribution Team
*Terms and Conditions:
- Only one jersey is available for the winner.
- Gift voucher is valued at $1,000 AUD. Voucher can be redeemable online on flights, packages and hotel bookings.
- Participants will insert their ticket in the raffle drum for a chance to win. The ticket must have their contact details, alternatively they can insert their business card.
- This promotion is run by Sustainable Business Energy Solutions t/a Sol Distribution (we, us, our)
- Eligibility: participants must be at the event venue (Melbourne Convention Centre) at the time of the draw to be eligible to win.
- The draw will take place during the All-Energy conference on Wednesday 26 October. Start time of the draw may vary.
- The first valid eligible entry drawn will win the prize. If a ticket is drawn and the person with the respective ticket is not in the event premises at the time of the draw and or doesn’t answer their phone when contacted, this person automatically forfeits the prize, and another ticket will be drawn.
- We accept entries upon receipt by us. It’s your responsibility, not ours, to ensure we receive your entry. We aren’t responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries or entries not received by us for any reason.
- Any entrant who, in our opinion, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who doesn’t properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win. We reserve the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
- By entering this draw, you agree to participate in our marketing activities including being interviewed and photographed, and that we (or our agent) may use your name, voice, photo and comments for marketing purposes for an unlimited time and in any media without reference or compensation to you.
- The winner will be announced on the spot and publicised on our social media accounts on Friday 28 October 2022.
- We reserve the right to: (a) ask you to provide proof of identity and/or proof of eligibility to claim a prize, (b) determine how the promotion is run, including the selection of a winner, and (c) disqualify any entrant who we believe has breached these terms and conditions or engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct or any conduct intended to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- We aren’t responsible for a prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with after it leaves us or our agent, or changes in prize value.
- Winners will have to arrange their own handling/delivery of prize. Sol Distribution will just provide the framed jersey and we will not take any responsibility once the winner has been handed over the giveaway.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org